This driver software (RIO module support) enables the operation of the SEA 9510 cRIO EnDat Interface module inside a NI CompactRIO (FPGA-based) chassis. This package provides the API (FPGA nodes), examples (use '9510' as search word in LabVIEW Example Finder) as well as user documentation (see LabVIEW Help menu).
- the latest JKI VI Package Manager (VIPM)
- LabVIEW 2017 or higher development environment incl. Real-Time and FPGA modules
- SEA 9510 C-Series EnDat Interface module (SEA part number 60000006)
The max. acqusition rate has dropped starting with version 2.3.0 due to the added support for NI cRIO-904x/905x targets. If this is an issue and a non-904x/905x target is used please use the previous version (2.2) of this driver software. For details refer to the hardware manual.
Current Version (2.3.1):
1. Cosmetic (non-functional) changes because of LVTN review [CRIOENGI-129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138]
Old Version (2.3.0):
1. Support for NI cRIO-904x targets added [CRIOENGI-123]
2. Manuals updated - new sensor cable [CRIOENGI-125]
Release dateMay 10, 2019