G CLI (formerly LabVIEW CLI) is a package that supports the client side of a two way command line interface. The package contains two parts:
* A Windows application which installs to the system path so it can be launched from the command line.
* A LabVIEW library that allows you to communicate with the application to pass data to the command line.
NOTE: Since the Windows application installs to path administrator access is required to install it.
* Added --kill-timeout option to have seperate wait time before killing labVIEW process.
* Now zero output if verbose mode isn't used.
* Added write line function in library.
* Mass compiles G-CLI tools after install.
Release dateMarch 30, 2020