1. Driver software for the SEA 9719 - 802.11p Communication Module only. This software package is part of the SEA 802.11p Add-On for LabVIEW.
2014+ Dependency Notification:for installation the JKI VI Package Manager (VIPM) 2014 or newer is required. For details see: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/9A84C532AB9268BD86257CEF00794E70?OpenDocument
3. For documentation refer to the user manuals available via the LabVIEW Help menu.
4. For EULA refer to the legal information available via the LabVIEW Help menu.
5. For module configuration refer to the SEA 9719 Device Manager located in LabVIEW Tools menu.
6. This software is certified by NI as Compatible with LabVIEW.
1. This packet has a dependency to the 'SEA 802.11p - LabVIEW API', which means that this installation procedure installs the 'SEA 802.11p - LabVIEW API' along, provided that it is present. If that fails please install the dependent software package manually. Both software packets are required for operation.
2. Manuals revamped
3. Device Manager tool improved
Release dateMay 17, 2017