What is it?
Magic Connector Linker is a little LabVIEW add-on that speeds up arduous process of building connector pane.
Replace all precise clicks necessary to do this properly ("This connection is...") with just a few clicks.
Additionally you will get:
1. Nicely looking front panels of your subVIs
2. Gentle push towards few good programming practices like using 4-2-2-4 connectors or documenting default values of optional controls
How to use it?
1. Drop big pattern of a connector pane onto the front panel
2. Place your controls on the pattern
3. Click 'Connect controls'
After installation restart LabVIEW to refresh menus and/or palettes.
Do you want to post a bug? Suggest new feature? Please, leave a comment at
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ALL PATTERNS AVAILABLE
- New TabClick shortcut: Tabclicking (tab-selecting) Magic Pattern brings Magic Connector Linker's window to front
- Copy VI Name option added to context menu
- Improved Copy Image context menu option (doesn't crop the image anymore)
Release dateJuly 12, 2017