Dynamic VI Handler is a collection of VIs to programmatically
- Load, run, handle, and release VIs on demand.
- Join separately developed VIs to a Dynamic System.
- Upscale existing systems by adding VIs.
- Transfer data to idle or running VIs.
- Occupy RAM only by called VIs.
- Reduce processor load by closing VIs.
- Enhance user experience by preloading.
- Run Hidden
- Run Standard
- Stop Smoothly
- Stop-Close Smoothly
- Placed in Folder
\\examples\\PhysicsConsult\\Dynamic VI Handler
- Accessed from LabVIEW in two ways:
- LabVIEW > Menu Tools > Dynamic VI Handler
- LabVIEW > Menu Help > Find Examples > Browse > Directory Structure > PhysicsConsult > Dynamic VI Handler.
(1) Simple Example - Simply Control Target VI by selecting Handler Action.
(2) VI Handler Demo - Control Target VI by selecting Handler Action.
(3) Coupled Controls - Share Control between several VIs.
(4) Set Arbitrary Control - Set Arbitrary Control of Target VI.
(5) Get Arbitrary Control - Get Arbitrary Control from Target VI.
(6) Dynamic System - Handle SubVIs Dynamically and Transfer Data between them.
Use as template for Program-Controlled Interacting Dynamic Systems.
Reference to Used VI Sources
VIs in Palettes and Examples are based on
- LabVIEW VIs
- OpenG Toolkit VIs
Release dateMay 8, 2017