Open eHS Real Time Power Electronics Simul. Toolbox (cRIO903x)
Open eHS Real Time Power Electronics Simul. Toolbox (cRIO903x) by OPAL-RT Technologies.
Open eHS Real Time Power Electronics Simulation Toolbox (cRIO903x) is an FPGA based electrical solver developed by OPAL-RT technologies for the NI compactRIO platform. The core of the system is an FPGA based electrical solver named eHS. eHS is a floating-point solver that enables the user to simulate an electric circuit on FPGA automatically, without having to write mathematical equations. The eHS firmware is reconfigurable, therefore it simulates different circuits without needing to change the FPGA firmware. It combines the simplicity of building electric circuits models using the SimPowerSystems Toolbox, Psim or Multisim 13 with the strength of OPAL-RT FPGA-based simulators to solve the currents and voltages within the circuit, in real-time with a sample time in the range from 100ns to 1us.
- NI CompactRIO-9039 or CompactRIO-9034
- NI CompactRIO IO Modules (optional):
- NI 9205
- NI 9263
- NI 9403
- NI 9401
- NI myRIO 1900 for external controller (optional)
- Windows 7
- LabVIEW Full or Professional Development System 2014 or higher
- LabVIEW Real-Time Module 2014 or higher
- LabVIEW FPGA Module 2014 or higher
- NI-RIO 14.0.1 or higher
- LabVIEW for myRIO Toolkit 2014 or higher (optional)
- LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation Toolkit 2014 or higher (optional)
- NI CompactRIO Waveform Library (install automatically by this installer)
- At least one of the following circuit editors: MATLAB?/Simulink? with SimPowerSystems? Toolbox, MATLAB?/Simulink? with PLECS Blockset PSIM, or NI Multisim 13
- 32-bit version of MATLAB? Runtime version 9.0 (R2015b) availible at:
Click Show Examples to open the folder containing the Example Project used for the simulation.
VI Package Manager 2014 is required to install the package.
Release dateMay 20, 2016