Viewpoint Xlsx Toolkit
The Xlsx Toolkit by Viewpoint Systems provides a simple LabVIEW API to create native Microsoft Excel xlsx workbooks, without installing Microsoft Excel or using ActiveX /COM.
Licensing and Deployment
The Viewpoint Xlsx Toolkit has a 30-day developer trial. A developer's license will be required after a 30-day trial and is also required for deployment. Deployment is royalty free.
Royalty free deployment allows one to deploy a LabVIEW application to hundreds of test systems that generate Microsoft Excel workbooks, without installing Microsoft Excel on any of those systems.
Working With Xlsx Documents
Interacting with workbooks is easy, open / create a workbook, add or select a worksheet, and read/write cells or ranges based on row/column index or named index, i.e. A1:C1.
* Create new or open exiting workbooks.
* Manipulate Workbooks
* Add / Remove / Re-arrange Worksheets
* Set Workbook Properties
* Interact with Worksheets
* Read / Write Numbers, Strings, Timestamps, Simple Clusters
* Address cells via Row / Column or by Address, i.e. A1:C1
* Apply Style / Formatting to cell data
* Insert Images
* Show / Hide / Insert / Delete / Merge Rows and Columns
* Create Native xlsx Charts
* Create chart a chart and assign series data to be displayed
* Modify x-axis, y-axis, and legend
Viewpoint Xlsx Toolkit requires LabVIEW 2014+ and the Microsoft .NET framework 4.0 or newer.
Installation requires JKI Package Manager 2014 or newer.
For technical support navigate to our support portal, http://www.viewpointusa.com/product/ni-labview-toolkits/xlsx-toolkit.
Added fix for Wrap Text
Release dateOctober 20, 2020