ALOHA is is a modular application framework. Small modules come together to build a large application.
* Create LabVIEW applications, from simple to complex
* Write small components that work together
* Provides a variety of services and housekeeping tasks
* Create reusable modules
* Simplifies team development
* Written in native LabVIEW code
IMPORTANT: ALOHA relies upon - in LabVIEW 2012 - Symbio GOOP 4.x which is freely available from http://symbio.com/goop.
Use their free activation code: GOOP-GOOP-GOOP-GOOP-GOOP
In LabVIEW 2013 and later, use the NI GDS from http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/209038
NOTE: Install GOOP/NI GDS before ALOHA or this VIP Installation will fail.
NOTE: This version of ALOHA does not support building EXEs.
Initial release for LabVIEW Tools Network
Release dateMay 19, 2016